Sign In
Skip to main content Open accessibility information page

New Jersey Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy

Massage and Bodywork Therapist Employer Registration

This is for individuals or entities that employ another person to engage in, or that employ another and advertise or hold themselves out as providing, massage and bodywork therapy. Individuals or entities will not need to obtain employer registration if they are health care institutions licensed by the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services, or are schools approved by the New Jersey Department of Education, the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development, or the New Jersey Commission on Higher Education.

Last Modified: 9/19/2016 7:20 AM