New Jersey Prescription Monitoring Program is pleased to announce statewide funding to
integrate PMP data and visualize insights using Appriss Health’s PMP Gateway and NarxCare solution, enabling users to gain knowledge and save time.
The integration will eliminate the need for prescribers and pharmacists to navigate to the NJPMP website, log in, and enter their patient’s information. Instead, the Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Pharmacy Management System (PMS) will automatically initiate a patient query, which will return the patient’s prescription records directly within the clinical workflow.
All prescribers and pharmacists MUST be registered with the NJPMP in order to receive patients' NJPMP reports via integration. It is important for all users to maintain an active and accessible account on the original NJPMP AWARxE platform as there may be situations in which EHR/PMS users will be unable to complete patient queries via PMP Gateway.
To get started today, please follow the steps listed below
- Please review the New Jersey Integration Guide.
- Complete the
NJPMP Integration Request Form.
- Complete the End User License Agreement, which is e-mailed to you after you submit the integration request form.
- Complete the PMP Gateway Licensee Questionnaire, which is e-mailed to you after you submit the integration request form.
- Complete the Terms and Conditions, which is e-mailed to you after you submit the integration request form.
- All documents are required to participate.
- Only authorized decision makers should fill out the paperwork.
The New Jersey Prescription Monitoring Program will cover the licensing fees associated with the integration service for approved providers in New Jersey that elect to connect their EHR/PMS to Appriss Health's PMP Gateway and NarxCare for at least one year.
We look forward to working with you to improve provider access to critical controlled substance, human growth hormone, and gabapentin prescription history information and to combat the opioid crisis in the State of New Jersey.