Vehicle Protection Product Warrantor
Regulated Business Section
- The purpose of the Vehicle Protection Product Warrantors Law is to provide for the registration of warrantors of vehicle protection products.
- The law clarifies that warranties issued for vehicle protection products are not insurance.
- The law is limited to indemnifying the warranty holder for incidental costs caused by the failure of the vehicle protection product to deter the theft of the vehicle or facilitate the recovery of the vehicle after it has been stolen.
Laws and Regulations
- Vehicle Protection Product Warrantors
- Chapter 45A Subchapter 30 Vehicle Protection Product Warrantors
Vehicle Protection Product Warrantor Registration Application
Last Modified: 11/21/2016 8:52 AM