The New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs is pleased to now offer an expanded menu of online self-service options, through our secure MyLicense website.
What would you like to do?
1. Renew an Existing License Online
2. Apply for an Initial License Online (Before starting the application process, it may be helpful to read our
"Top Tips for License Applicants." )
3. Verify a Current License
4. Check Status of an Application
5. Verify and/or Update a Certified Homemaker-Home Health Aides Employment
6. Temporary Emergency License for Out-of-State Practitioners